Tickets and Information
|ANNUAL TICKET:||€ 20,00|
|GUIDED TOURS:||€ 2,00|
|Pupils together as a class:||€ 2,00|
|CHILDREN´S BIRTHDAY:||€ 12,00|
All prices stated are unterstood per person.
Free admission to the GrazMuseum for...
- Children and young adults up to their 18th birthday
- Owners of the so-called „Hunger auf Kunst und Kultur”
- Members of “Friends of the GrazMuseum”
- Members of ICOM and AICA
- Persons who can identify themselves as media representatives with a press card
- Austria Guides
- Owners of the „checkit.card” (up to 20 years of age)
- Owners of the Steiermark Card (from 1st April to 31st October 2015)
- Users (visitors of the library etc.)
The reduced price applies for...
- Groups of at least 7 persons
- Senior citizens
- Students over 18
- School goers over 18
- Conscripts in basic military service or alternative civilian service
- Members of Ö1 Club (-40%)
- People with diabilities
- Owners of the Styrian Family Passport (Two and more)
- Owners of a day ticket of Universalmuseums Joanneum
- Owners of a OEBB “Einfach raus” ticket
- Employees of the University of Graz
- Owners of the 3-day ticket of Steirischer Verkehrsbund get a ticket for 4 €
daily from 10 am to 6 pm, Wednesday from 10 am to 8 pm
Contact, location and approach
The tram stop of line 4 and line 5 on Schloßbergplatz/Murinsel is located right next to the main entrance of the GrazMuseum.
The nearest public parking lots (blue zone) are located at Kaiser-Franz-Josef-Kai No. 18, as the Sackstraße is only partially accessible for cars.